Paying With Paypal and not showing in Transaction History

sensiko
New Community Member

So i ordered Airlock 1000 from Trotec24.com site.  I paid with paypal witch is linked with my card. 

The order was confirmed money was taken , but now there is nowehere to see a transaction. 

Company canceled my order since some problems with shipping i wanted refund but they say they cant since they cant see where money came from. 

I paid with paypal order mail i recieved from them says so but transaction is gone from their site and on paypal there i no such transaction...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sensiko 

Seems like an authorization with funds held but after the seller canceled order, they also voided the authorization so the transaction may have dropped off as if it didn’t happen. Check your card account for the funds to be released from hold. You may contact your card issuer and send them a pdf of the email receipt of the purchase and messages from the seller of the cancelation, maybe they can check for the voided authorization or release the hold on your funds.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.