PaySteal... Customer Suppor? Dispute Resolution? Transfer of Funds? No, only Locks up Funds

Jeff1342
New Community Member

I have noticed PaySteal has a propensity for stealing funds I send to friends in Ecuador.  I'm curious if anyone has any success sending funds?

This is the second time in two years that funds get locked up and never returned.  I gave up the first time.
This time I tried contacting them, no phone number, no text message, no way to communicate through chat. I filed a dispute, asking when they would transfer the money. The rejected the dispute, with no response to the question.  I don't mind if they greedily hold on to my transfers from my bank account into MY paypal account for 2 weeks to get the interest, but when they hold on to a payment to an out of work friend in a foreign country I know their new logo looks like: PaySteal.

"We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because your billing dispute doesn't match our qualification for a billing dispute."  Does this mean they are giving her the money after a month, stealing the money from me or just not being accessible for the forseeable future. 
There the reason, says Google:

As President and Chief Executive Officer at PayPal Holdings, Inc., Daniel H. Schulman made $37,764,588 in total compensation, last year. PaySteal.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.