PayPal work with Scam Seller “Allway Tech. Co. Ltd.” to cheat their customer

whui
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase the Star War Saber from the company called “Allway Tech. Co. Ltd.”  This company shipped a toy sword to me and I immediately issue a claim to PayPal.  The seller ask me to send back the goods to this address <removed> Bao'an District, Shenzhen, GUANGDONG Province 518000 China” using DHL or UPS.  After checking with DHL, DHL said that the delivery of such goods is USD36.4, which is already over the price of the goods(USD29.9).  It is because the goods is significant different from the description, therefore, I decided to ship the goods back to “Allway Tech.” with the said address.  I don’t have the contract person nor contact phone number.  After the goods shipped using DHL, I provide the tracking number to PayPal immediately as request.  Two days later, DHL told me that the address has no such company and therefore unable to deliver.  Then,  I report to PayPal at least three times that the goods can’t deliver and asking them for the contract person and contract phone number of “Allway Tech.”.  PayPal only send me the automatic reply without giving me the contract person or phone number for delivery.  One week later, PayPal ask me to send them the proof of delivery.  I send PayPal the “Customer Doc.” from DHL.   As the goods is unable to return to the seller because of the fake address, DHL call me for the return of goods.  I tell DHL wait for a while to confirm the delivery address.  I message to PayPal and asking if the goods return to me, does it affect the claim.  Again, only automatic reply from PayPal  and no concrete answer at all.  One day later, DHL told me that the goods must return to me and I said ‘Okay’.  Few hours later, PayPal said that the tracking number is invalid and I can’t proof the goods has returned to the seller.  Therefore, the favour go to the seller and I am not able to get the money back from this scam seller.  My observation is, PayPal do nothing and only monitor the status of the shipment, once the shipment said the the goods return to shipper.  PayPal will close the case and favour goes to the seller.  PayPal never verify with DHL and ask why the goods can’t deliver.  That’s a horrible experience with PayPal.  “Buyer Protection” is just a slogan.

So, if you returned the goods to this scam seller, don’t let the goods return to you.  Once the goods is returned, they will close the case and with the favour goes to the seller.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Boris2017
Contributor
Contributor

Totally agree you that PayPal is working with con sites, I too ordered an item (A Drone) from Allway tech and when it arrived its nothing as they advertised, So false advertising is also part of PayPal's friends, I attach a pic to this comment of the one they advertise and the one I received.

PayPal now want me to send it back at my own expense registered post with tracking 

I ordered with fast delivery and it came as normal delivery, PayPal seems to think its a good idea to work with these con companies because they get a small payment from them each time and then they can hold the money for months before sending an item that is nothing like they advertise and then I

have been told it will take at least 30 days after Allway Tech they receive the item back, So they sit with the money for at least  4 months in total. and the only one losing out is the customer So I don't call PayPal at all customer helpful, “Buyer Protection”  My **bleep**

the one they advertisethe one they advertisethe piece of crap I receivedthe piece of crap I received

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.