PayPal want me to lose the claim????

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor

my claim not solved for almost 2 months now, today i received mail from PayPal asking for more information, i logged in and checked they need me to upload POP and it showed the same address that was giving by PayPal, i already uploaded the POP before and they saw it, the problem is that you cant upload any document to your claim, it says upload tracking number only!!! and i already provided tracking number before to my claim!!!! , PayPal playing with me or joking? i provided POP showed the address before and tracking number, now PayPal need POP again but when you click to respond it says need tracking number only!! lol ? when i write the tracking number now to my claim again and submit it says sorry something went wrong at our end!!!!

so first PayPal send me email need POP and when you respond to your claim it says need to provide tracking number only, when you submit the tracking number PayPal site wont let you do it and says something went wrong at our end. this is really a joke.

i shipped the items back to seller and seller not taking it back from DHL office and when you track the shipment it will say contact DHL but still PayPal not tracking the returned items......  i dont know what to say...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor

i called PayPal and spoke to an AGENT and he told me don't worry and you provided all the information and i will respond for you to your claim now, but 1 day now and still my claim need my response and still it says sorry something went wrong at our end.. what to do??? error.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.