PayPal wallet locked

mylesselym
New Community Member

A year and a half ago i made this paypal account to sell some things online, i finished selling some of my stuff and me being stupid thought i could set up a business account, also being pretty stupid i filled in fake information because i think it didn't matter and i didn't have a business to use to fill in the information, this caused the account to be locked for suspicious activity but i haven't been able to withdraw the money from a year ago $50 usd and still unable to, i am still underage to use paypal (17) but one of my friends at the time said i would be able to withdraw my money by now, but i've tried to resolve it by sending my driving license etc but i don't know if i'll still be able to have access to the money afterwards, since i broke the rules for being underage... i really hope this isn't the case, is there a chance anyone can help? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mylesselym 

You can't withdraw funds EVER from a paypal account with a FAKE name.

Suggest you don't start opening bank accounts and credit cards with FAKE names as well !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.