PayPal verified but account still limited

SummerTimes

Hello,

I had sent all the files to remove the limitations and they confirmed them except that when I connect I still have this error, unable to send or receive money: Capture d’écran 2021-06-06 152925.png

Then when I click on "See details" it writes me here: SummerTimes_4-1622986724007.png Reference ID: PP-009-585-998-458

But the problem is that when I click on solve, this is what it gives me: SummerTimes_5-1622986724007.png

They tell me my account is verified and confirmed but the restrictions are not lifted, can someone please help me? Please help I really need fast 😞

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MohamedBou1
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting an error when I try to link my I-CARD, they just asked me to upload my National identity and my bank statement which I did. the problem is whenever I try to enter my I-card's information a message pops up: Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions about PayPal.

Best Regards,

M.B

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

MohamedBou1
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting an error when I try to link my I-CARD, they just asked me to upload my National identity and my bank statement which I did. the problem is whenever I try to enter my I-card's information a message pops up: Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions about PayPal.

Best Regards,

M.B

Login to Me Too

SummerTimes

Finnaly, I added IBAN card and not credit card and its looks resolved, thanks anyway, I also think it was the card the problem. 🙂

Login to Me Too

MohamedBou1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again and sorry for spamming the thread, but I have a question, how can I call you guys? (I'm from Morocco).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.