PayPal unhelpful

Kira1995
New Community Member
So I've been having a fun time with PayPal recently. My business and personal account has been limited due to "risky behaviour"?? Which makes me laugh as I have only ever gotten a refund 2x My husband and father in laws account got closed and banned, but as they are under the same address it was classed as fraud as father and son both have the same name -_- I am assuming that due to the issues they had and my account being at the same address is why my account has been limited with no chance of review or solution Now I've moved to using a different company because of this, I have no pending or standing payments or refunds, my balance is 0 and I removed my card details, and yet I cannot close my account as it keeps telling me there is a problem If anyone could enlighten me as to why PayPal is becoming such a jack **bleep**'s and won't let me close my accounts as I just want it gone now, all they have done is given me continuous head aches lol with no actual real answers which seems to be a common occurrence at the moment
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.