PayPal under 18

LilyPolion
New Community Member

Hi,

I contacted PayPal so I could add my mom's account to my Depop shop  instead of using mine since I'm not 18.  PayPal said to just confirm my account using my bank and debit card information. PayPal representative told me it would take 3 days. Well, those 3 days went by and they still needed more information. I sent it again and was then told it would take 10 days!!  I had already sold many items in Depop. At that point another PayPal representative told me he was sorry I was given the wrong information and now my PayPal is locked. I can't do anything since I'm not 18. I have these payments pending that were originally going to be transfered to my mom's account with her permission (which was my original plan) and now don't know what to do. I tried sending them a message and all I get is "You can't use your PayPal account"  I've been on hold for almost 8 hours because I can't contact them online. 8 HOURS!!  I'm not exaggerating. Don't know what else to do 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.