PayPal took my money and holding it for 180 days

Mattlofland
Contributor
Contributor

I recieved a large anmount of moneyfrom an unemployment claim. i repeatedly tried to access my money and was denied. they limited my account and i had the linitation removed twice. now i get an email to verify my account and i do. i sent in my mid my ss card info a bank statement on my linked card that also verifies my address an dthen im told they dont want to do business with me and my account is froaen and my money held for 180 days

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lockoutz
New Community Member

with that kind of money involved i would contact a lawyer IMMEDIATLY tell them your situation..... the lawyer will then tell you you are goin gto sue paypal... he will take his cut of fthe top when you win.. and you should if its all yours.. and then he will smoke paypal for ten of thousands in wrong full damages etc to you!   anything over 1000 bucks and 10 bussiness with paypal.. just start lawyering up brother!   i bet 100-1 they cop out give you what is rightfully yours... im going through something similar with payments send to me from twitch my next step is this too

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.