PayPal taking payment twice from U.S site and AUS site

Drc086
New Community Member
Having an issue with PayPal trying to take payment twice when I am making an online purchase, the money comes out of my bank account but doesn’t show up on my PayPal activity plus it also says the payment failed. If the payment does go through it takes a duplicate payment from the U.S PayPal version and then an Australian PayPal.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Drc086

Thanks for visiting the Community! 

It sounds like your payment processed as a guest checkout, and I apologize for the confusion this has caused. A guest checkout happens when you're not logged into your PayPal account to make a purchase. If more than one payment processed from your bank account for the same transaction, please contact Customer Support for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.