PayPal stupid decision make me lose money , paypal close my dispute what i can do right now ?

rivers12
Contributor
Contributor
Now I need more help about this stupid decision of this case. 
The first time, the PayPal team close my dispute, it's around 10 am 28.08.2019. I called PayPal the first staff tell me I need to reopen a claim about the case of unauthorised activities, and I did it, but it closed like 3 pm. PayPal told me it could charge my money back. The second time I called again !!!!!!! The staff attitude quite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!worse, help nothing and hang out my call. The third time I called again !!!!!!! The staff told me I need to go to the Highbury to check the parcel; now I asked the royal mail office staff it’s a fake!!!!!!!!! Fake!!!!!!!! FAKE!!!!!!!!!! Parcel. I can upload more information about this case !!!!!!!!! QUITE SAD!!!!!!!!
And now my first claim record was missed? How it happened, I can prove it from email right now. Never see ssosoososo SSSSS  team !!!!!!!!! Now, I know to send a nearby fake track number your money will be cheated, good teamwork PayPal.
And even the delivery address is not mine and the sign name is not mine, so funny decision.
clipboard_image_2.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.