PayPal stealing money from me??

ArtBookstore
Contributor
Contributor

I have a client who paid me two transactions, each $300. PayPal flagged those transactions. I can't actually speak to anyone at PayPal - and their message center makes me wait an hour or more between messages. So I really can't get help here. I can't withdraw money to my account, I can't send money to another account -- I'm stuck here. Now, I see that money is missing from one of the $300 transactions. Instead of showing a balance of $291, it's showing a balance of $225. Why is this?? 

So then PayPal flagged my account and needed to me verify and re-verify everything. Then they said I have an outstanding issue with another PayPal account. This other PayPal does not belong to me. I can't contact anyone in PayPal, I can't call them, I can't do anything. And the people in the message center haven't responded to me in over 2 hours!!! HELP! I need to pay my bills and PayPal is holding my money and won't let me withdraw it! And now it looks like they're stealing money from me!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Luckybro
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Refund PayPal have abused there position of trust. I have had the same problem. The Chinese have flooded eBay and PayPal are financing them. Get of PayPal. Cancel your details with them. They are running a buisness to make profit out of falsely sold goods
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.