PayPal stealing My Money

Tony20202
Contributor
Contributor
paypal have unlawfully held on to my money for 10 months I’ve sent Over 21 emails Nobody has given me any useful information I’ve been responded to by an Italian automated message Ive messaged paypal on twitter Still nothing I’ve messaged paypal on instagram they said to directly message my problem which I’ve done still no reply. Spoke to an ACTUAL HUMAN BEING at paypal credit services they put me on hold & then cut me off when they’re “apparently” trying to connect me internally
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tony20202
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone spoken to a LIVE Helpful PayPal agent that was actually a HUMAN BEING anywhere in the WORLD I’ve contacted paypal Ireland, Scotland, USA, Philippines & the UK & still can’t get any useful helpful information on how to get my money back paypal has unlawfully held onto for over TEN MONTHS now if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction please do so this is the worse service in history. Never would I have thought that I’d be ripped off by a big reputable company like paypal makes me sick to my stomach absolutely rip offs THIS IS UNLAWFUL
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.