PayPal site not responding and other issues.

HerodeCBR
Contributor
Contributor

Hello;

Until lately I have had no issues with the site or Paypal's ability to resolve any issues I have had. On this last issue however recently with Heartell.com my Paypal sit was not able to acknowledge my selections in the resolution center. When I clicked on The "Deny' button it would show the little blue dot and turn yellow was not able to continue or have paypal receive the denial so I could move forward with the escalation process. I finally called Ashley @ paypal and she was able to enter the denial before the 11 day automatic case closure.

She suggested I send any screenshots to support my claim but none of my uplaod file buttons or tabs were apparent either. I tried attching the screenshots as jpg in an email to her but Paypal would not accept them that way.

They (Paypal) then sent me instructions on how to alternatively upload files by clicking on the Help/Contack tab but yes again I do not have anmy Help /Contact tabs or buttons. I have Help at the top of the screens which does not lead to the upload file areas. I also have Contact Us tabs or buttons on various screens but none of them as well lead to any upload files areas.

Any help on what is wronf with my page or any one even heard of such issues??

Many Thanks in advance 

Sincerely HerodeCBR

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@HerodeCBR

Here is a PayPal document upload link.

When finished, you should contact support to let them know you have uploaded what was suggested.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_upload_...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@HerodeCBR

Here is a PayPal document upload link.

When finished, you should contact support to let them know you have uploaded what was suggested.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_upload_...

Login to Me Too

HerodeCBR
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Oregon11;

Oregon11 thank you for the excellent solution. I saved the link as a bookmark so I can use it again as I need it in this and on any other cases necessary. I sent an Email notification to Paypal as you suggested as well. I wonder what is wrong with my account or page that is causing the lack of upload ability. Have you ever seen this before? I will keeo younposted on our progress here.

Sincerely

HerodeCBR

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@HerodeCBR

I'm not sure why you were not able to act on the instructions PayPal gave you.

I'm glad you were able fix the issue, and you're very welcome.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.