PayPal siding w whom brings them more money.

PaMedicTim
Contributor
Contributor

Only thing I can think of. Guy in China sells me RC helicopter. Videonof it flying. Cool.. I use paypal .protect myself. This is May BTW. So June comes. I complain to paaypal.july compain again...Inwont let $42 go huh? Finally. They give thisnguy 30 day limit. 70 days later a TOY Helicopter. Sent them pics Packaging even screen shot origonal purchase. Again i complain.. Give them more time to repky. Its only August now. Short story short they agree if i send to China. $38+usd. Send to China $40usd. Hahahhaa Finally paypal says look. We will reimburse you $35 usd s&h. I hem and haw. F the guy in chima. Did i mention it went to NY and got relabled before to me? As in a shipping # and packaging. Is said ok..paypal renigged on s&h and disappeared.. In a nutshell they side w seller. Paypal wont fight or do.**bleep** to a bogus seller who knows the paypal.ropes... ie: wait for ling as can tonrespond or send. Because some people quit.. i didnt and got **bleep**ed anyway. Tim <removed>.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PaMedicTim
Contributor
Contributor
Pardon my terrible phone grammar.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.