PayPal service and goods

Infinitetrends
New Community Member
I have received a move in requirement payment from my tenant for rents and deposit through PayPal service and goods. I told her if she can confirm receipt that way the funds will be available for me, and she did. My only question and concern is that since she paid me through service and goods, how would it protect me in case if she wanted to open an dispute for any other reason? She has 180 days to open a dispute. But I do have evidence of screenshots, as well as a signed paper stating she paid this amount through PayPal service and goods and that the full amount has been paid and service delivered. However she did not put in a description of the service or goods. Would I be protected in this case? Is a large amount of money, but I highly doubt she would do something like this, but just wondering how would it be handled if it goes through a dispute on PayPal. Fyi, I will only be accepting checks from now on.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.