PayPal scammed me off 50$!

bakimount
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so I've been trying to get this case solved since ages and what PayPal did is just give my money back to the seller and they have no right to do so.

I said it again and I'm gonna say it as many times as I could, PäyPal is the worst support I have ever dealt with

About this case:

I have opened a case on the 25th of June, money was supposed to be refunded by the 5th of July if the seller does not respond, which he didn't by the way. So I contacted support I said it's 1day late seller has not responded and I didn't receive my money so what the "smart" support did was they escalated it to review which means it will take longer to get my money. I tried explaining many times that this is not necessary that seller has not responded and I just need my money back but they kept repeating the same message saying "We're working on it" so it was fine by my side I said okay seller is not going to respond anyways. WHICH HE DIDN'T

So, it was in review for long some support employee told me that money should come by the 17th of July if the seller does not respond WHICH HE DIDN'T YET again. We're the 13th of July. I know that the sellers of this item do not respond they usually ignore the refunds and wait till the money goes back to the buyers.

My dispute comments:
6/25/2018 10:58 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
6/25/2018 10:58 PDT - Buyer: I am no longer using the product, and I'm still eligible to buyer protection through PayPal. I have stated everything previously.
6/25/2018 10:55 PDT - Buyer: I don't use the cheat anymore. I am done with the game and the whole cheating scene I got a year subscription running for CSGO and I'm so broke rn. I would appreciate a refund!

As you can tell, seller has not replied so I was like okay I trust the support. Again I know well the sellers and the item I bought, they do ignore the refund requests 100%

I woke up this morning to check onto the case and what I found was the case was closed saying "After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time.The listing accurately described the item you received. We cannot grant claims based on buyer's remorse." What the heck have you done? The seller has not responded you have no right to grant him the case by any means. And by the way I returned the item so there is no way I can get it back now which means I'm stuck with nothing, no money back and no item.

What can I do? Keep complaining about PayPal? Again money should've been refunded by the 5th of July and 13th still nothing, And it's totally PayPal's fault for being so ignorant.

Screenshots of the whole case: (I can also screenshot the responses from PayPal support if needed)

How do I get this case solved and finally get my money back? Any better way to contact them about this?

Capture2.JPGCapture.JPG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.