PayPal rules in favor of fraudulent seller on my dispute

Fredette23
New Community Member
Been with PayPal 21 years and recently made an online purchase for a $49 office chair. The company then tab my same PayPal account for $7 the following day which was unauthorized. I opened up a dispute and started down the road of research and found out that this company that PayPal supports as a seller is definitely fraudulent. The website has email address that is fraudulent a phone number that is fraudulent and an address for some house in Australia. PayPal then ask for their response since I never received my chair and they sent a fraudulent UPS tracking number. It did not have an end address of delivery and it was for a 4.4 lb item. As most of you can assume an office chair would weigh more than 4.4 lb. To date I still not received my chair and I am out $56 instead of my authorized $49. PayPal has been less than helpful here with a research team that evidently doesn't do research. I am livid and we'll spread the word and will never use PayPal again. I ran thousands of dollars through PayPal with my seller account last year and they're going to lose out on every bit of it going forward unless they can come up with a way to do appropriate research so they can see everything I'm seeing which is not hard to do.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jascoop71
New Community Member

Same problem said that the seller had a tracking number and said it was delivered but not to me it wasn’t 

so PayPal believed them .Total con and PayPal are in it as will .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.