PayPal ruled the buyer in favor who input a fake tracking numbers

funyuh
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal did not review my uploaded evidence with origin tracking numbers and eBay tracking history.

I am so disappointed with PayPal allowing the buyer to input a fake tracking number with another different carrier. In the end PayPal favor the buyer in my case. Of cause the tracking number never shown any record and PayPal claimed I did not have a valid tracking numbers!!!

PayPal policy is damn good in protecting a buyer who fake tracking info.  I do not believe seller is well protected by PayPal or eBay. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

when buyer wins a case of item not as described,he is asked to return the item with tracking,once tracking shows delivered,he gets his money back.

your original tracking is not considered IN settling the dispute,his return tracking does.

Login to Me Too

funyuh
Contributor
Contributor

NO. It was returned as unclaimed . Return to sender. so the tracking is still the original. 

Anyway . PayPal is damn racist and bias toward USA buyer.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@funyuh wrote:

NO. It was returned as unclaimed . Return to sender. so the tracking is still the original. 

Anyway . PayPal is damn racist and bias toward USA buyer.

So the buyer didn't pick up item the originally, correct? And the original tracking didn't say anything whether the package was delivered or not or returned to you? Then the buyer filed Item Not Received? You got your item back and the buyer received a refund. It's wack that you lost out on shipping but it is what it is. Maybe you call PayPal customer service and make complaint and they may refund the shipping costs? You maybe lucky. PayPal has a base in Singapore, speak with your own countrymen. Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.