PayPal ruled against me after i returned my order as i was directed

Glorious20
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to get PayPal to reply my numerous emails, I tried Facebook and Twitter and i can't get someone that speak English in their Italy customer service. I was scammed by Lissh co Ltd, after receiving the damaged wigs which were not as described I opened a case against them, they refused getting in touch with PayPal so i escalated the case, PayPal asked me to return the order and send them the tracking numbers which i did on the 6th of December way before the deadline date which is 14th of December, i received 2 emails from PayPal on the 6th of December acknowledging that they have received the tracking numbers and the second email stated the tracking numbers have been sent to Lissh co Ltd, once they receive it i will get my full refund. To my greatest surprise I received an email from PayPal on the 27th of December saying my case have been ruled against me since I did not provide tracking numbers! I can't believe it, I have been trying to get PayPal to reply my numerous messages to no avail,It is very painful that after spending 28 euros to post it back my case was closed just like that. The emails are proofs PayPal received the tracking numbers, why will they do this? I need help because this is unacceptable and unfair. Thanks
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PerfectPom
Contributor
Contributor
I suggest that you call them. Their number can be found under Contact Us. I have found them to be very helpful. I think some of the messages they send are computer generated as i received a similar message on Boxing Day when no one would have been working.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PerfectPom 

Pointless phoning if they don't speak Italian !!

@Glorious20 

Your best bet is to log on to the paypal.co.uk website > then click to phone BUT DO NOT LOG IN > use the ''guest option'' and you should then get the UK paypal customer services number.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Here is my experience. Debra Gatliff Feb 19, 19:44 CST Jennifer. Due to your this being your mistake, as I’ve copied and pasted your words regarding the website, I WILL be sure to write about your company and the documentation we have done. I will expose how the Lissh company handles problems when they admit their wrong. Facebook, Twitter and any other social media will be your worst nightmare. I’ve never dealt with such a company like yours. Keep your offers and I will have no choice but to take the loss. I am sincerely, “We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience. I have checked the website that you bought the item, it did have some misleading problem.”) Unfortunately I have used PayPal so since they don’t protect the client with proven information. I know longer do PayPal. Lissh Company where my wigs were ordered is a fraud company. Obvious money makers no matter what. They admit their wrongs however they DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. CLOSE THE COMPANY TO SAVE OTHERS FROM BEING RIPPED OFF!
Login to Me Too

Tynka
New Community Member

Me too! I have everything documented and in my claim history it states info received yet claim was denied. I tried for shipping charges to be refunded but they were denied also Proof  was supplied.

Login to Me Too

Debra911
Contributor
Contributor

I was ripped off by this company LISSH as well.  I was also denied on my claim. I have written PayPay many many times, to no avail.  I am closing my PayPal account because of this.  PayPal evidently does not stand behind their vendors, or protect their customers from scams or fraud. 

I have learned my lesson.  I will NEVER again use PayPal as a form of payment.  Nor will I order anything advertised on FB.  I will never knowingly order anything from China.   I will only order from Amazon.  They truly do stand behind every product they sell.  I use Amazon Prime, so shipping is paid for both ways.  No risk.  

PayPal is convenient, but  not worth the hassle when things go awry.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.