PayPal restored my account then suddenly limited it again

Dimitris1989
Contributor
Contributor

I got my account temporarily limited because I hadn't confirmed my card. One of the papers PayPal asked me for was proof of residential address. I sent them everything they asked for, confirmed my debit and after some hours I got notified that they restored my account. All of this happened in the span of few days with the restoration happening on March 14th. Having done two transactions the past two days and now I find my account limited again. When I try to go to the Resolution screen it justs tells me they'll get back at me in a few business days and all of the required credentials are marked with a green tick. Which means they have confirmed my identity but yet, chose to limit me again. I send a mail for limited accounts and all I got was an automated reply that didn't help at all. Is this a bug I need to notify PayPal? I don't find any reasons they would limit me again, without notification and any reason at all.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dimitris1989
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone that wants to help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.