PayPal resolution center do not use information submitted

MOOSA22
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase from Noodstroom  . 1 Day Later I sent an email and cancelled the order .

The order is still sent ignoring my cancellation.

All I claim is the return shipping Due to their inability to read emails.

All information including cancellation etc submitted.

My Claim is rejected as they posted the items to the address given ???

That has nothing to do with my Claim. 

Paypal seems to be on the side of THE BIG GUYS rather than any protection for BUYERS

Protection by PAYPAL is non existent and the excuse that no one is available to take your call due to COVID19 is nonsense . Everyone has a phone at home. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sheila641
I have a claim that has been rejected too. I bought a saddle (which was expensive) and it arrived faulty and unusable. I have a report from the authorised dealer and fitter confirming this but my claim has been rejected saying I didn't provide relevant information. I did everything they asked and had to chase up everything. I discovered twice that they did not have the information in the relevant format but I was not informed of this either. Can anything be done? Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MOOSA22 

Paypal covers you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described, they do not cover buyer remorse.

Paypal also can't cancel orders for you, that is between the merchant and you.

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you go ahead and buy from that seller / country.

Paypal state this >>
IMPORTANT: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party we specify as part of the settlement of your claim. PayPal Buyer Protection does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Lastly yes i guess paypal can work from home but do you really want all your bank and card and confidential information viewable in someones home???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.