PayPal refusing to release my money

Jheuer0815
Contributor
Contributor

I received some money from Facebook onto my PayPal shortly after they put restrictions on my account and Shortly after that my account was permanently shut down. An employee tried to tell me that is a necessity to have a passport to have a PayPal account. I’ve had this account for years and have never heard such nonsense. But my license ss card and birth certificate was apparently not enough to prove my identity along with bank statements, and mail received at my house. They also wanted me to prove residency at my children’s home that is 3 hrs away from me and a home that I absolutely do not reside in. They demanded a utility bill from an address I don’t reside at and therefore unable to provide. I have also been discriminated by the employees of PayPal for my ethnicity, my low income status, and rural area that I live in. PayPal is refusing to release my funds to be transferred. And I do not owe anyone any future funds through my paypal. I am also to receive my social security disability check August 2nd and they are threatening to withhold that money also. Social security Administration has informed me that it is against federal law for a company to withhold my government check and if it is withheld from me criminal federal charges will be pressed along with a lawsuit for discrimination. I am moving all my business to a company named CHIME. They are very helpful and respectful and I would refer u all to them. If all my funds are not released immediately to be transferred then criminal and civil charges will be filed

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jheuer0815 

ok, good luck with that one then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jheuer0815
Contributor
Contributor
They released all of the money in my PayPal account along with the social security disability check that came in a couple days after this message and it didn’t take 180 days either, try 3 days for it to transfer from PayPal to my savings account to my pocket. So yes thank you for the good luck have a great day
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.