PayPal refuses to refund my money item not received

Mallow717
Contributor
Contributor
Hello community, I feel compelled to make the information I know public. Everyone deserves to be aware of a scamming company. To the point, I was on Facebook marketplace came across these fabulous magnetic lashes. I know, I know, really!??! So I purchased these lashes 3 pairs for $18.95. I patiently wait for 3 weeks, go to track it, and it goes no where, not even a legit tracking number. I contact the seller/company. Wait another week, then escalate it to PayPal. I make PayPal aware, I have not received my item. They look into it, and tell me that more than likely will be in my favor, but waiting to hear from the seller/company. This company goes by, She Swish Limited, or The Swiss maybe other names, and their contact=smileyhomie So I do more research while waiting for PayPal to make a decision. I learn that in January & February 2020 that PayPal was made aware of this particular company, and was told of their fraudulent activity from other customers. So how in the heck was I able to purchase something after they were made aware. I’ve told PayPal several times that the tracking # goes nowhere in fact it’s not a real tracking #. I have NOT received these so called fabulous lashes and PayPal has changed the “resolution date” 6 times. I have proof of all I say, photos, messages, etc. All I can do now is warn others. I have taken this $18 loss and don’t care, but want YOU out there to know. If I can help 1 person, then I have accomplished something. Thanks PayPal for NOT helping me at all. I have been a loyal customer for many years. Your customer service is terrible. Please try to do better and show you care and are concerned for YOUR customers. I may have been Rude in the 100 times we’ve talked, but don’t punish me for being annoyed from pure ignorance on your end. PayPal has a responsibility to customers, and to abide by their OWN POLICES. Have a wonderful day community!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

David3691
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issues with PayPal save it's going on six months and involves over €1,036.00 and a second item that cost me €1,450.00 after being to pay outside PayPal for the second item. I have been lied to by Paypal saying that I closed the case. They also say that they are not a financial institution despite publishing statements that they are. I am reporting this to the police fraud squad and a solicitor as the responses are also contradictory and fraudlent
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.