PayPal refuses to help me with a simple problem

giulioprisco
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying FOR YEARS to get help from PayPal customer support with a simple problem related to address verification (and malfunctioning web interface), with no result. With other provider similar to PayPal, I have always been able to solve the problem with a chat of a few minutes with support, an option that PayPal doesn't offer. I just tried to file a complaint, but guess what, the instructions on how to file a complaint are wrong.

Details below. If anyone from customer support is reading this, can you PLEASE put me in contact with a competent support staffer to solve the problem?

Otherwise, could any reader give me the email of a PayPal manager who could help?

This is a copy of my last help request, sent more than a week ago, unanswered.

You wrote: "You have received 2,500 EUR or equivalent in total payments to your PayPal account.As mentioned in our previous email, you're no longer able to send or withdraw money from your PayPal account until you provide us with the required information.Here's how to provide the information we need: Log in to your PayPal account. Click Notifications (bell icon) at the top right of the page. Follow the instructions and complete all the tasks."

As mentioned in MY PREVIOUS EMAILS SINCE YEARS, I can't do that. If I follow the instructions I have only the option "Confirm your information," and clicking "Resolve" (without having the option to upload a new document)I see "Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days." Then I am back at the starting point. I would appreciate a cogent reply because this has been going on FOR YEARS.

Also, assuming that the problem is related to proof of address, I have asked you MANY TIMES the following question, with NO REPLY: Will you accept a scan of my printed payslip (it's a pension slip) as proof of address? It's the only document than I receive in my name, all invoices etc. come to my wife's name. Thanks - GP

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.