PayPal refuses to communicate

kadee11
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Case PP-D-34922900. PayPal advised I was entitled to a refund and instructed me to return the faulty goods at my own cost. Which I did. I provided proof of this including tracking details to PayPal twice. Now PayPal do not respond to my queries. I get only canned responses for weeks and weeks saying under review. I still have not been refunded. I have returned the goods as instructed, paid MORE money ($60) to return them because PayPal insisted I use tracked mail) The seller has emailed me saying the goods dont work. I and now have nothing for the money paid to a scammer via PayPal. I have no goods, no refund for what I paid plus more expense to return them. How do I contact someone at PayPal who will deal with this case? It has been ongoing since the beginning of July and PayPal staff refuse to assist. Is there a formal complaints process against PayPal? Why won't they sort this out?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadee11 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadee11 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kadee11
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks I called them last week and had to sit there while the girl repeated the canned response over and over. She asked me to re-send proof of tracking which I did and she said someone would contact me in 48 hours. HA. It's getting ridiculous. I don't use twitter but and I am still waiting on a Facebook response.

Login to Me Too

kadee11
Contributor
Contributor

They've replied via Facebook and the refund is now in my account. All within a few hours. Thank you so much

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadee11 

😀

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.