PayPal refunded after 1 month

Urban2020
Contributor
Contributor
Hi community. Buyer bought an item and claimed back after a month that item was damaged and PayPal refunded him. I offered partial refund which she refused. So tracking number shows item is delivered but hasn't been received yet. Spoke to Hermes and they said the person who shipped the item can escalate this case further. Buyer got his money back already so not interested to get in touch with Hermes. I called up paypal and gave them feedback for their unfair and unjust treatment as the buyer used this item for a month and then claimed back as a damaged item and PayPal just refunded him without considering that why did buyer not claim for the whole month of item was delivered damaged . My question is buyer not willing to step in and PayPal washed their hands already as they just told over the phone that they won't contact the buyer as the case is closed and hermes not doing anything because only person who shipped the item cam claim. Any suggestions for me. Your response will be much appreciated.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.