PayPal refund?

Rachel1238
Contributor
Contributor
How long will I have to wait? I ordered item on eBay but cancelled it seller still sent. Argos closed they sent it back been a week seller claiming he never got item yet and not refunding me how long will this take I worry as it was £140 which is a lot of money?
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rachel1238 

Thanks for your reply.  What do you exactly mean by "been ignored now via the PayPal chat?"  where you able to chat with a custom service representative?  or you were not able to get hold of a customer service representative?  If you were able to chat with them, what does they exactly say? so that i could check what's gonna be our next move?  Right now i still in limited resources meaning i do not have option to still view your account that is why i can't check whats' happening.  I'll be just waiting for your response so that we can figure out whats' our next move. Stay Safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.