PayPal pay after delivery on not received item

Lorna85
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Can I put a stop to a PayPal pay after delivery payment, when I the item has not been sent and seller ignoring emails? I’ve just opened a case on eBay this morning but the payment will come out before the date where eBay can step in?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lorna85 

Then sadly not, but it would make no difference to your buyer protection.

PAD is between you and Paypal. The seller is unaware you are using it as they are still credited the funds in advance. No seller would post an item before being paid.
Funds leave your account at 14 days in which time your item 'may and normally has' arrived however you don't actually have anymore 'buyer protection' than any other buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lorna85 

Then sadly not, but it would make no difference to your buyer protection.

PAD is between you and Paypal. The seller is unaware you are using it as they are still credited the funds in advance. No seller would post an item before being paid.
Funds leave your account at 14 days in which time your item 'may and normally has' arrived however you don't actually have anymore 'buyer protection' than any other buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lorna85
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, thanks for your help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.