PayPal oklivelove

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I've had 3 transactions. Through PayPal oklivelove, 2211 N. First. 2 of them were for$30. Then 1 for$40. After researching the internet. They must be fraudulent. But I didn't make any purchases on eBay. I have on wish and tophatter. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Anonymous_User,

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized transactions. Are they showing on your PayPal account or just on your bank or card statement? If the transactions are showing in your PayPal account, please follow these steps to report them if you believe they are unauthorized. If the transactions are not showing on your PayPal account, please contact customer service to let them know that you believe your card has been used without authorization. They will be able to assist with tracking down the transaction and directing you in the next steps.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Thank you for getting back to me. No it hasn't showed up in PayPal account. Just on my debit card that my paycheck is tied to. I've contacted them and I'm disputing all the charges.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Anonymous_User,

Thank you for the update. It's important to note that if you made any guest payments where you entered your card number, they would appear on your card statement and not on your PayPal account. If there were any purchases that you made as a guest, the charges might be legitimate.

I'm glad that you have disputes open if the charges are not made by you. You should consider the card compromised if someone has used it without your permission, and remove it from your PayPal account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.