PayPal not work. limited account

kuker2236
Contributor
Contributor
I can not manage. Please help me make paypal work.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

antafrosty
Contributor
Contributor

do not bother, the support for paypal is completely useless and lazy. they would rather have you talk to a auto response than to take the time to help you. i recommend you delete your account. i have a limited account for the past 5 months and guess what? its still limited. i did all the necessary steps and now they wont even let me delete my account and are holding my ssn, bank info, and card info captive and refusing to let me delete my account. save yourself some time and cut all ties. this company is so unprofessional just like their customer support.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @antafrosty,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had trying to appeal your limitation. Does the Resolution Center show the limitation as being reviewed, or has the limitation been reviewed and determined to be permanent? If the limitation is permanent, there would no longer be a recourse for appeal after the initial appeal. If the limitation simply has not been reviewed, you may need to contact customer service to find out why the process stalled out.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

A limited account cannot be closed or deleted, and the financial credentials may not be removed or used elsewhere through PayPal. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kuker2236,

I'm sorry to hear that there's a limitation on your account. Are there steps to complete in the Resolution Center? If there are, they would have to be completed in their entirety to allow the review of your appeal. Once they are completed, the limitation appeal will be queued for review, and should be reviewed within a few days.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.