PayPal not standing behind us

Andya1
Contributor
Contributor
So disappointed in PayPal. Only lost 7.00 but it’s the principal that they sided with a scam rather then consumer. Business provided invalid ups tracking number saying delivered however I never received item and ups shows different business and different delivery address. PayPal says it was delivered per tracking..., but it’s not my item or info. No recourse. PayPal says client says delivered.... just crazy. Can’t use PayPal with any kind of sense of security. Anyone else? No more PayPal for me,
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Chrisandconleys
Contributor
Contributor

I agree.  The scammer I was dealing with ONLY accepted paypal....now I know why.  No other company would allow them to **bleep** customers like paypal does...

Login to Me Too

Andya1
Contributor
Contributor
How can we get PayPal to see the light. Scammer not only scammed us but PayPal. Hope they get smart and see this.
Login to Me Too

bowzdins
Contributor
Contributor

I am also done with Paypal. It was a false sense of security. They backed the scammer instead of their customer. I had my credit card co. step in and credit the money I was due. Bye, Bye PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Chrisandconleys
Contributor
Contributor
Just look at the number of views that "storm media limited fraud" received and you can guess how many people they have stolen money from, yet PayPal continues to side with them in disputes. ...these people have an F rating with BBB and PayPal still allows them to use their venue to steal from us.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.