PayPal not solving the claim more than one month...

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor

hi

talking about my claim PP-D-31546834 as i am the buyer, PayPal told me to return the items to the seller and gave me seller address and i shipped the items back, seller fails to clear the shipment and items held up with DHL for long time, PayPal told me to provide shipping label showed the address and tracking number and i did and gave them everything, but claim held still more than 1 month now, i tried to call PayPal but its waste of time, i DM on Facebook but no reply, i sent them emails and all i get is we are reviewing your case/ investigating, i want to know investigating what??? everything is clear if PayPal really checked the tracking number DHL[Removed. Phone #s not permitted], it says please contact DHL, there is proof of delivery also when you track the shipment it says contact DHL, i called them and they told me consignee fails to clear the shipment and not going to DHL office to collect the item, so what PayPal doing or investigating? just contact DHL or track the shipment and everything will be clear and claim solved.... all that waste of time and wasted my money of returning the items back to the seller.... claim not solved still

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor
Update from DHL about the item was sent back to the seller, DHL said they will disposal the item soon because its held up with them more than 1 month now and no one coming to take it so they cant keep it with them anymore Tracking system for that shipment will be off soon also so no more tracking for the item,, its getting worse
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor
Not duplicate to anything and my claim not solved, if you know how to let paypal solve it write here if you dont know no need to write duplicate thread...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alawadhi 

You have multiple posts / threads on the same subject which is not allowed so this is a DUPLICATE.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Ok how to solve my problem now? I tried to contact PayPal with all the ways and no help still and as mentioned earlier posts what i must do now? Just stay like this and watch tbe claim? Why Payapal not checking tracking system? Its clear and shows everything...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alawadhi 

No idea, all i can tell you to do is contact them and the options available.

However if those options don't work then posting duplicate threads on here won't make any difference sadly will it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor

any one know how to solve this type of claim after i shipped the seller items back but he is not taking it back ??

no respond from PayPal from calls or Facebook or emails...

Login to Me Too

davidernestol26
New Community Member

did you solve your issue? Paypal is not answering the phone or responding my case or answering via text either

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.