PayPal not responding to customer email?

ChiaHoong
Contributor
Contributor

Hello fellow PayPal community members,

I have been trying to get in contact with PayPal for the past few months to get my address verified and they have not replied to any of my emails and instead, I was greeted with automatic replies every time. I have uploaded proof of address here and it's been saying that it is ''Under review'' for the past few months now.

I have been trying on every platform but they are not responding to any of my messages. I still currently have money in my account and it has been locked for about 6-7 months already. Have anyone got the same problem or have resolved this before any suggestions will help. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 12.11.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.06.34 PM.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cesar1946
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to speak to a live human being at paypal since 4-9-2020. Today is 8-27-2020 and no luck. What is going on? This is truly unprofessional for such a big company dealing with money. can someone please call me[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Re: ID: 8S094954TB761182D 

PLEASE HELP!!

Regards,

Cesar

Login to Me Too

sultankuss

SAME ISSUE OVER A YEAR.

CONTACTED PAYPAL FOR 100 TIMES.

MY ACCOUNT LIMITATION IS LIFTED, BUT I AM STILL UNABLE TO TRANSFER OUT MY MONEY. I HAVE BEEN WAITED FOR ALMOST A YEAR, I SENT MANY MANY EMAILS AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.