cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal not responding for my case

PayPal not responding for my case

Please help I have a PayPal account that account had unusual activate so I 've decided to report then When I need to open the account it says verify and unusual activate when I put my UAE Phone number it says wrong mobile number what should I do I make another PayPal account for a small business and I need to delete the first account but I know that I don't have access to that account Then I need to put my credit card into my new account it says that credit card is linked with another PayPal account wich is the first account that I don't have access to Please help PayPal

I need to use my credit card in PayPal, please Resolve this I need to delete the first account please some of the support contact me for emails, accounts 

8 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: PayPal not responding for my case

@i_Aboodee

Duplicate threads not allowed and you have already been advised to contact customer services.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.

I cannot contact PayPal customer service number from my phone when I mailed they send me to email to complete that verify but the problem there in the verification with email they are not helpful

It doesn't need to accept my mobile phone number for a reason I make a report for unusual activate and my account has been locked dude I am the owner of the account I request to make a chat support here with the customer server Because there is only one way to contact customer support here easily which is calling us number

Volunteer Advisor

@i_Aboodee

ok

@kernowlass

So what I can do now Please I need help everything now almost pay with PayPal

Volunteer Advisor

@i_Aboodee

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

@kernowlass

Thanks I will try it now

@kernowlass

Now bot in Facebook said open a ticket to chat with an agent how many time do I need to wait for responding