PayPal not letting me add a bank

Jerryhoward
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is being tragically disrespectful. So my account got limited more then 180 days ago. I had to wait 180 days. So i did that. But now paypal doesn't let me do anything. I have called 4 times, had to wait for 4 hours long in total, every time they say we are going to check it with our back office so we can come up with questions for you to answer. One time before i had to submit identification data, which they required me to do in order to be able to withdraw the payments. I did that too. The paypal assistant i spoke to was from the account limitation center with the name "Rae". But once again, they completely didn't do anything.

The reason why i am not being able to withdraw is because i once connected a bank account one year ago, but that account doesn't work anymore. I tried to withdraw it at 9 Nov 2019 but it got denied and the amount was returned back at 15 Nov. 

Today i spoke to another colleague, they said we will ask our manager to call me back within 1 hour, i got no call. This is what paypal is turning to. PayPal is turning into a scamming machine.. 

Here are some screenshots as a proof: paypal.PNGpaypal 3.PNG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.