PayPal not helping me to receive a charge back.

jimmygunz
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, yesterday I did a virtual (intangible) item deal. So what had happened was that I came through on my part of the deal but he didn't. He had scammed me, so after we argued for a bit I asked for a refund because that's not first of all nice to do that and two if your gonna make a deal with someone you go through with it. So since he wasn't gonna refund me I came to pay-pal seeking assistance but they didn't even help me they said "no foul play was involved" and closed the case. A reminder that happened yesterday and all I wanted was a charge back for the $100 that was basically stolen from me. Here is the photo of me paying the scammer. Services were not fulfilled, so if possible i'd like a charge back. ( Here are some of our messages.) Proof that he scammed me and i'll add his pay pal just in case. (I'll add the scammers profile at the bottom). Here our the D'ms from our discord group chat.<removed> Hopefully this is enough proof to support my case if not i'm gonna take legal action against pay pal.  

Capture2222.000.PNG

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.