PayPal money back guarantee

marydoll01
New Community Member

Help PayPal want me to add tracking information in resolution centre in order to process my refund but there is no case open in the resolution centre please help as I'm going round in circles, I do have tracking information but how can I do it, I have tried calling PayPal 5 times but can't get to speak to a real person

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mkdz
New Community Member

Paypal can't guarantee my refund after their investigation in which I was favored for a refund simply because their "seller" can't fund them or "no fund" whatsoever.  Where's my protection?  I paid for something I never had.  I called talk and write in their resolution center but never had this resolution case number because they said it was done in paypal uk.  They recognise this anyway.  I never thought they have different paypal in every region although I an using the same email on my paypal.  Anyway what I have are the countless messages they send me asssuring me that they are doing something about it.  And now after almost a month of waiting I received at last an email that they found the buyer at fault.. but could't assured my refund because their "seller" doesn't have the fund.  To make things worst they told me to read fine prints on how to buy on line safely??  My bank account shows transaction via paypal would it be my problem if you have a "seller" who doesn't have sufficient fund for a "refund"?   I don't see any feedbacks here from paypal  I hope <i don't have to wait for years.  Goodluck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.