PayPal makes new rules off of sham rules, taking them to court!

Kuno27
Contributor
Contributor
So apparently paypal makes standards of what you can and cant do for items to sell and whatnot. Understandable, they lay them out in lawyer terms in a fine line of words that you have to follow to a T. Ok, that's fine too. But, if they feel like you are crossing an "imaginary rule" that they havent written, they just come up and say is the rule, they ban your account, and hold your money for 180 days, bullcrap! They said no sale of ammunition, firearms or firearm related accessories. I sold empty containers, nothing was in them, may as well been empty cardboard boxes. And they deemed it against the rules and locked my account and money. So what, you can sell empty metal boxes that say flowers using PayPal, but if you sell a empty metal container that says 9mm on it its different? It doesnt say that in their rules, it says AMMUNITION, FIREARMS, OR OTHER FIREARM ACCESSORIES. After trying to talk to a supervisor they blackballed me 3 times. So I'm taking them to small claims court tomorrow, they took my rent money and didnt care to put my kids in the streets...I'm gonna hit them HARD!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuno27 

I suppose you could say a metal box that contained ammo is an accessory?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kuno27
Contributor
Contributor
So then gloves that I'm wearing that are holding my ar15 are an accessory too? Sunglasses that I'm wearing to look through my scope with to lower the light is an accessory to the weapon....? Their right to own a business paid for by the blood of soldiers fighting with weapons for their freedoms is overlooked....I mean even IF I was selling guns or ammo and getting paid through them, it has nothing to do with them. It's no different than if I buy a gun from a friend using a check, the check goes through the bank, and the bank cant be held responsible for the purchase of either a legal or illegal weapon. But no, paypal which is a bank of it's own in basic concepts, makes up it's own rules, screws with our money, and infringes on our rights to do what we want with our own money. They are bullys and thieves. Not to mention it's all a bunch of damn foreigners I spoke to on the phone, so just like facebook, they would love to walk all over our rights and tear us apart, they dont care about us! **bleep** PAYPAL!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuno27 

Doubt if your gloves or sunglasses have 9mm written on the side of them and are only used for handling or seeing gun related items? 😂

Never owned gloves with 9mm written on them or sold 'only' for use of holding ammunition.

And it does have to do with paypal as its THEIR site and THEIR rules, if you don't agree with those rules then don't bother to open a paypal account.

Paypal is NOT a bank, its a payment processor that has rules and regs.

As for someone that calls other paypal operatives damn foreigners then i think the best thing they can do is stop you using them to be honest. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kuno27
Contributor
Contributor
Their site, their rules....so let me get this straight on how ignorant that is. Let me use this for example. Servers work off tips, I also pay them a "minimum wage" for servers which is lower than the actual minimum wage. But since it's my business, my building, and everything, I can FORCE the customers to tip? Even if the server was God awful? That also goes back to the minimum wage, since it's my business on my land, then I should be able to pay what I want right in wages right? Your argument is flawed and ignorant! We have rules to keep from being wild animals, we keep businesses in check so that they cant go on a wild tangent and do what they want. Why do you think that when we invest money, the investors dont just take the money and use it for themselves and then claim it was lost in investments? Because they have oversight and rules to follow, even though its THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND THE MONEY WAS GIVEN TO THEM FOR A SERVICE/PRODUCT! Try again there buddy....and this time use some intellect....
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kuno27 

Your losing it hun, your rant is becoming just that a rant.

How does paypal rules and regs become waitresses on minimum wage  😂

If you run a business then you have to work with the rules, if the folks working for you don't like their rules they can leave you in droves and go to a better seller who runs a better business.

So again if you don't like paypals rules then bye bye, oh thats not necessary is it as you have no choice they have already banned you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.