PayPal made an unauthorized payment to marketbeat

ypl200
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

About two months ago I took a subscription for one month trial Marketbeat account for 1 dollar. After 20 days I cancelled it because I realized that I won't use it. But somehow PayPal transferred 98 USD to mattpaulson, while the subscription was already annulled (the transaction id is Transaction ID: 8W066199E1660252H). 

I disputed this transaction, and provided various evidence showing that the subscription was cancelled, but PayPay judged in Marketbeat favor, which I don't understand. On the other side, I can neither access the marketbeat account, as it has perhaps been already cancelled by them! I wrote to Marketbeat but did not get any response! I'm really tired and exploding of injustice that I have been facing now. 

Please help me to settle this issue! I have done various transactions before and never got any problem. The reason why I choose for PayPal is consumer protection, but it does not seem to work now. 

Many thanks. 

Youbaraj

I need to have justice! 

It is not all about money  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.