PayPal limiting your account

ShadowArrow69
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using PayPal for a few years now and haven't had a problem with their services until recently when they randomly placed a restriction and set limits on my account. I did some research and found out that countless other users have also experienced this same problem, as PayPal likes to hold your money for their own gains but does this by requesting for a stupid amount of personal information, some too private to share, making sure you don't pass the resolving tests. Then, they'll permanently limit your account and freeze all your funds for 180 days, and from then on they'll ban your account and give you the option of withdrawing your funds from your account but only after those 180 days. I do not want this to happen and I do not take well to this type of fraudulent activity by PayPal and so I would be sure to spread the word and file a complaint to BBB and ACCC (for Australians) and sue them if I need to and see how they like that.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

exojjl
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted them and they said they would remove the restrictions on my account and they never did. This company are liars and frauds like you say. Go somewhere else, I'm about to when I get my money back from them.

Login to Me Too

ShadowArrow69
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah. Did you contact them by email or something else because they never respond to me but just send automated messages. And yes I'm going somewhere else after I get my money back too. If they refuse, I'll sue. Simple as that.

Login to Me Too

exojjl
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted them by email but they never respond. I have contacted them numerous times by online chatroom and they're never any help. They claim they're the most secure online payment service, and it's true, they're so secure not even their users can use their accounts! ha! By the way if I have to I will be putting up a lawsuit as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.