PayPal limitation

Karim619
New Community Member

Hello, I'm in big trouble and hope you can answer me guys, my PayPal account has limited 2 days ago, I don't know why, I using my PayPal account since 2018 in Buying from website and receive money, this is the first time something like this happen to me, And this is not the only problem, The big problem is that i received i payment from my costumer in US, He buy from me some women bags and belt and shoes, This is not the first time that you buy from me, so he sent me the payment as friend, because he trust me, after that that my PayPal account limited, And PayPal asked me to send some documents ( My ID and my Bank Statement ) and I sent them, But after 24 hours i received email from PayPal told me that i can no longer do business with PayPal, The problem now is that i try to refund the money to my client but i can't because my PayPal is blocked now, And the amount is not insignificant. The amount is large, all i want now is to refund the money to my client, because he is a loyal client i don't want to lose him, i don't want want my PayPal account i don't want anything, i just want a solution to refunded the money to my client, we talk about 1400$, and i don't have this money in my hand to send it back, please guys i need help, i'm really in a big problem, i don't know why PayPal doing this to me, If they want some new information i will give them everything, i will give them my passport my driven licence my selfie with my credit card, please guys i'm waiting for your answering, Thank you 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.