PayPal limitation due to association with Bad account.

Vanessalevey
Contributor
Contributor

My partner and I went into business and have been sharing my account and his Ebay account. Our account has been limited since it was somehow linked to his previous PayPal account years ago which seems to be in debt now. We are no longer going to work together and we have fell out,I have removed all of his account details from my PayPal and deleted him as authorised,how can I now convince PayPal to reinstate my account as it’s unfair to have my account closed due to association and I have now removed him from my business.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vanessalevey

Contact customer service and tell them you have removed the associated link to the bad account: 

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private messaging via social media:

Twitter: @paypaluk

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

But if PayPal put a permanent limitation on your account and no longer wants you as a customers because of this former association, there is nothing you can do about it as they reserve the right to sever ties and rescind license to use their service with you if they want. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Vanessalevey
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou,they seem to have come down hard also requireing proof/invoices of items I have recently sold as it was a large sum £7k I buy used Downhill bikes on gumtree so no formal paperwork passes hands,looks like I’m in for a rough ride which is a shame as PayPal is my one and only Source of income 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.