PayPal let's seller keep my money.

Hannah225
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a rc flying plane.it said I was bought in California.waited 2 weeks more for the product that was sent from China to California then to me.was a kids plastic plane it was not what the video showed and it was broke.the item was tore intob and was opened before it was packaged to be sent here.so they told me they could give me back half and I could keep the broken wrong product or if I sent back to China and they could resell them I could get all my money back.when was waiting they never once responded back to me after 4 times but when I opened a case on them then they got with me right away.paypal let them keep all my money.none was in my favor cause the item was broke and I wasn't waiting for something to go back to China that I bought from California.and wait 4 months.it was also a birthday gift that was broke tore into and wrong item that didn't have a rc control to fly.now I'm stuck with a broke item and out my money.im really disappointed in PayPal.i will never go through PayPal under anything but eBay ever again.im poor and I know PayPal rich but I deserve my money back..was not in my favor so what would need to be in my favor.WRONG PRODUCT, BROKE, AND NO OPTION IN MY FAVOR FROM BUYER.then what does????????
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.