Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal keeps siding with the seller even though I never received the goods

Highlighted
New Community Member

PayPal keeps siding with the seller even though I never received the goods

Hi Everyone, 

I ordered 19 items from one seller on 12 October ($219), I received one item which was not as described (described as cotton, very clearly polyester) and a fake tracking number for the rest of the order. Needless to say, the rest of the order has not arrived and PayPal keep siding with the seller who is not responding to me and provided PayPal with the same false tracking number, but still PP side with the seller. Please could you advise me how I can get my money back? I can't afford to be out of pocket for $219. 

Thank you for you help. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: PayPal keeps siding with the seller even though I never received the goods

Hi Vixipixi, 

Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with a seller. It looks like you may be filing the wrong type of claim. If you have received part of your order that you made, it would no longer be a claim that you haven't received your product. You would actually want to file a Significantly Not As Described claim confirming that you only received 1 of your 19 items. If you have already opened a claim that has been denied, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance on Facebook or Twitter. They will be able to help you with the next steps to resolve this. 

Thanks, 

Drew