PayPal is willing to steal your money.

Repenting
New Community Member

Someone made fraudulent purchases on my account so I immediately took action.  I changed my password and called them right away.  The person I spoke with on the phone ensured me it would be taken care of if I reported it correctly on their website.  I did that and it was denied a couple hours later.  I then called again and was sent to the "security" team.  I was barley able to hear the person talking because they had something very loud running in the background and they were not polite nor professional.  I explained my situation, he reopened the investigation, but said that it will probably be denied again... What!?  Someone is stealing my money directly from my account and PayPal is okay with it!?  I found the "company" that stole my money and sent them an email.  Of course, they didn't respond so I'm running out of options.  I contacted my main bank account and let them know about the situation.  I now have to set up a new account with my primary bank because of PayPal's thievery.  If I do not receive my refund for all of the money stolen I'll be contacting every media outlet that will listen and let them know how PayPal are thieves.  I'm not the only one because I have been reading a lot of forum posts with people having similar issues.  If this is happening to you let the public know!  It's the only way change can be made with a corrupt company of this size.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.