PayPal is terrible and irresponsible. I have experienced so far. Asking for help already to hell!

ILMAIhywbhwEm
Contributor
Contributor

Over the past month PayPal has opened disputes on my behalf as requested when possible and because those transactions are located in guest accounts that I do not have access to, I also cannot update the disputes. So in the moments from the beginning of the dispute I was asked to provide certain details for the purpose of updating the dispute and if I do not provide the details after three days the dispute will close automatically, I provided the same day I was asked but Chat PayPal customer service did not answer, and did not update for all three days. I was asked to send a return item by delivery to the address provided by the seller, and I sent the item before the time ended and they did not answer and update and this dispute was also closed because I did not provide the details and today another dispute was closed for which I provided details the same day Damn ...! I contacted customer service on Facebook almost two days ago, no answer! I contacted customer service on Twitter regarding a request to open a dispute before the 180-day coverage expiration and was asked to wait while it was possible to open a dispute and since then I have not heard from them at all. And yet they did not help me, they not answered me, and on top of all that, I sent emails intermittently that they did not answer either! Or if answered, this is an automatic message. It is a disgrace and I demand quick, personal and customized help due to this horror and sadness of the soul. It's so frustrating, a global company and a rich corporation with customer service that does not fit the amount of References That are created per day, despicable because it does not answer at all and a threat that is not responsible and thus painful to the PayPal user in this case this is me. In addition, Chat Israel customer service, a week did not help, answered twice throughout the week before he understood what I meant and what happened and accused me of allegedly not updating, I could provide proof.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ILMAIhywbhwEm
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me!? answer me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.