PayPal is not helping! I was ripped off

jsrconst
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a battery charger ($54.00) from a web site called wooden swing sets 10/30and paid with PayPal never received a confirmation email from PayPal for the purchase 11/1/20 received shipping info. When I received the package it was not my order was a small green plastic number 4 approximately one inch in size.(like the magnetic refer letter with out the magnet. I emailed the seller and received no response. Filed a resolution with them on PayPal. This item was not sent by mistake. Now they will not refund until I send it back it has no value. It was shipped from California but they require me to ship to China an address in Chinese, could you give me the address in English please? This is a scam the postage is more than the item they sent me, its only a small toy number that they do not have on there web site. I have filed a complaint with Washington state attorney general. PayPal is requiring a tracking number for the return

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.