PayPal is horrible

Baileybug
New Community Member
I been using PayPal for a few years now never had a problem never was disputed never had a case nothing at all well a week ago Paypal asked me to verify my account so I was like sure I understand and I ended up verifying my account with the documents after my account was restored and everything was verified and went through I was yes I can use PayPal again I’m glad but it would not let me use PayPal at all which was odd so I contacted customer support they said please wait 24 hours so I did I waited again and contacted them again please wait 72 hours they replied so I did then it turned into weeks and I asked is there something wrong with my account they said your account is perfectly fine nothing is wrong with it. It’s just the system so I waited so just last night Paypal permanently limited my account I was shocked knowing I have funds on this account I called PayPal and asked why they said they can’t find a reason but they assured me there is a reason so I looked up to see if this happen to anyone and it has been happening to a lot of people and they don’t know why so is Paypal randomly locking verified accounts and stealing peoples funds they want me to wait 180 days to get my funds I will be filing a lawsuit they can’t hold my funds where I’m at I also read the user agreement I didn’t o anything wrong on anything I read so I didn’t do anything basically and they could not give me a reason at all. PayPal is horrible and is stealing people’s money.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.