Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MatthewNJ 

is there a reason you couldn't escalate from within the dispute through your PayPal account in the resolution center? You can escalate right away if you don't want any communication with the seller and ask PayPal to step in. Once you do, the claim will go in to review and it takes 10 days for review.

Did you pay via guest checkout or something and you have to way to access the transaction via the PayPal account?

And please stop buying from sites like these. Go to MacMall or Best Buy, B&H. It'll cost more but at least you get what you paid for and its legit. If they have to say its "original" like that in their domain name, it ain't. If you want original go to apple.com

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MatthewNJ 

is there a reason you couldn't escalate from within the dispute through your PayPal account in the resolution center? You can escalate right away if you don't want any communication with the seller and ask PayPal to step in. Once you do, the claim will go in to review and it takes 10 days for review.

Did you pay via guest checkout or something and you have to way to access the transaction via the PayPal account?

And please stop buying from sites like these. Go to MacMall or Best Buy, B&H. It'll cost more but at least you get what you paid for and its legit. If they have to say its "original" like that in their domain name, it ain't. If you want original go to apple.com

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.